I have been so impressed with your company."
Vice President of Outreach
Internet marketing tools to get the job done
If your marketing strategies do not include an Internet plan, you are missing a profound opportunity. Between search engines, social networking, and email marketing, the Web is clearly the modern medium of choice.
- are available 24/7
- save printing and distribution costs
- are searchable by local and distance family members
- offer interactive features that bring your customers to your door
You receive an area exclusive when you license branded Internet tools developed by Elder Pages Online. None of your local competitors can use those online resources, so you are positioned as THE area expert.
- An e-newsletter for families that gives you fresh content so you can leverage email to put your brand in front of key decision makers once a month. You can even create a print version to leave with referrers, hand out at health fairs, include in mailings...
- An educational "e-library" for hospice marketing. A branded website with 60+ pages of family caregiver information you can promote to the community and to your referrers. The focus of this product is on advanced illness, with a campaign geared to reach families earlier in the process, before they identify as hospice-appropriate.
- An educational "e-library" for home care marketing. Network with referrers and reach family caregivers with 40+ pages of branded family caregiver information focusing on the chronic care phase: preserving independence, driving safely, preventing falls, managing medications... And to promote your ability to help reduce readmissions, there are educational articles on CHF, COPD and dementia.
- An integrated campaign. "If you build it they will come ... sort of." There is no doubt that having a strong Internet presence will attract viewers. But you want high-quality viewers and viewers who are likely to result in referrals and increased business. We can help you leverage your online resources across several media (e.g., a print version of the e-newsletter, a trifold brochure about your e-library, a PowerPoint presentation about family caregivers) so you drive qualified viewers to your site and get the biggest bang for your content-marketing buck.