Marketing Geriatric Care Management
Reach families. Network with referrers
You are an expert in your field. But who has time to become an expert in Internet marketing? That's where we come in. With our products and services you
- save time
- build brand loyalty
- distinguish yourself from your competition
- develop a reputation as the local expert in family caregiving
You receive Web resources branded with your name, logo, and colors. You can provide families and your referrers access to top-notch education and referral information written by a research scientist working on projects funded by the National Institute on Aging.
You become known as a thought leader in your community. We can help you with:
- An e-newsletter to put your brand in front of families once a month. We give you three fresh articles a month and handle all the subscribe/unsubscribe technology. You add local content when you have time. You can also contract to receive a print version of the e-newsletter to leave with your referrers, pass out at health fairs, or include in your mailings.
- A branded, chronic care e-library of 50+ pages covering topics of concern to family caregivers. Generate leads through online educational resources. Families will find your content useful and informative. Referrers will find it a practical way to access and print client education materials. Consider this a companion site to your company webpage.
- Support for Facebook, a blog, or Twitter. Considering social media? We can help with our Family Caregiver Digest. You receive a weekly email with links to five websites of interest to family caregivers. We do the research. You add the personality!
With the e-newsletter and e-library, you receive an area exclusive. None of your local competitors can license our materials. As one client says, "you rent a researcher." Our job is to make your job easier, with content marketing materials that highlight your expertise.
Give us a call to see if your territory is still available:
(707) 477-0700 (Pacific)