"The educational website you created for us is a great way to reach family caregivers and physicians.
It has exceeded my expectations!"
Connect with Boomer daughters & sons via the Internet
Did you know:
- thirty-nine percent of all Internet users say they used the Web to help someone with a serious illness. 
- finding information about local services is the number one challenge reported by family caregivers? 
- one out of three family caregivers going online say the Internet helped them find professional services? 
Let's make sure they find you and not your competition!
With literally thousands of keywords in our educational offerings, we help your organization rise toward the top of any Google search, even if the searcher is not directly looking for your services! With our virtually plug-and-play Internet marketing tools, you tip the scale in your favor with targetted content, frequent updating, and resources others will want to link to from their sites.
Boomer daughters and sons are the most likely "e-caregivers" as they search for information to help a parent or grandparent. 
According to the Pew Internet and American Life demographics study, as of December 2010, 76% of persons age 50-64 go online, while a 46% of seniors also report using the Web.  With senior-friendly design and evidence-based content, we help you reach your customers by meeting the education and referral needs of the family caregiver, and the professionals who serve them.
Educational websites provide 60+ pages of information, resulting in more than 6000 unique words that can draw family caregivers to your site. We do the writing and updating. You offer a free community education service and position yourselves as the local company that cares about family caregivers.
E-Newsletters let you place your brand in front of your customers and potential customers on a monthly basis. You build brand recognition and brand loyalty, but are spared the time needed to research and write the articles. (You can, of course, add articles of your own if you have the time and inclination.) We handle the subscribe/unsubscribe technology. What could be easier?
You receive an exclusive for your community
Once you license an Elder Pages Online product, none of your local competitors can use our resources in your reserved territory.
Distinguish your company from the others. Build name recognition and brand loyalty with cost-effective, state-of-the-art Internet marketing materials.
1. Kommers, N., & Rainie, L. (2002). Use of the Internet at major life moments. Retrieved March 30, 2009, from the Pew Internet and American Life Project at http://www.pewinternet.org/Reports/2002/Use-of-the-Internet-at-Major-Life-Moments.aspx.
2. Yedidia, M.J., & Tiedemann, A. (2008). How do family caregivers describe their needs for professional help? Journal of Social Work Education, 44(3). Pp43-47. Retrieved from the Internet 3/30/09 at http://depts.washington.edu/geroctr/familycaregivers/StateOfTheScienceArticles/JSF8_SUP_6_Yedidia.pdf.
3. Madden, M., & Fox, S. (2006, May 2). Finding answers online in sickness and in health. Retrieved 3/30/09, from the Pew Internet and American Life Project at http://www.pewinternet.org/PPF/r/183/report_display.asp.
4. Pew Internet and American Life (2010). Who's online? Demographics of Internet users. Retrieved 5/21/11 from http://www.pewinternet.org/Static-Pages/Trend-Data/Whos-Online.aspx.